Of course we didn't get the snow they said we would, but what we did get is pretty and thankfully the ice isn't too bad...our trees in my neighborhood are holding up.
where have I been?? I didnt know you blogged?? I am so excited to have another blog to check out!!! miss you and am soo going to try out that sloppy joe recipe!!
I was adopted into an amazing family as an infant; from my immediate family on out I've learned something from every single person that has helped me be the person I am today. I haven't always been this person, in fact, I've changed quite a bit in my 30 something years. :-) I didn't end up choosing the easy road, and for that I am actually thankful; for all my experiences have taught me lessons I will always remember and continue to grow from. As far as specific characteristics - I do not believe in horoscopes, however, if you know anything about Gemini's...you know all you need to know.
Yoga showed up in my basement 2 years ago...he loves to stretch, thus his name.
Oreo
Oreo showed up in the garage about a year ago...he's a mess and would rather be outside than in.
Romeo
He was definitely an accident...i went in to get dog food one day and he was up for adoption at the pet store, he was so sweet I ended up brining him home.
1 comment:
where have I been?? I didnt know you blogged?? I am so excited to have another blog to check out!!! miss you and am soo going to try out that sloppy joe recipe!!
Post a Comment